Monday 3 May 2010

Weekly Plan

So this week is going to be fun filled I think, and also, very busy. Ideally I want to have everything wrapped up for next Tuesday, I'm supposed to be going to London on the Wednesday to see a band. I'll be coming back on the Thursday so I can still hand in on the Friday, but those two days which I'll miss could be important. If I still need to do work then I'll just not go, but it would be nice to be all done for when/if I go.

Anyway, here's my breakdown for this week.

Tuesday: Present my model to the class for the Crit. I'll pick up on any comments made and try to tweak any problems. Hopefully Gerald will be ready to start animating the next day. I still need put the textures and colours on but I've been reading through the 3d body paint section in Anne Powers book and I think for what I want, it will work well and hopefully I'll be able to get some good results.

Wednesday: If all is well I want to start animating today, getting the basics of the walk cycle down as thats probably the most important thing in the animation.

Thursday: I'll carry on animating and try to make Gerald move in the best way I can. I should mention that during this time I'll be keeping my paper work up to date.

Friday: Carry on with the animating, hopefully by this time I'll be fairly profficent and can get the majority done over the weekend ready for rendering on the Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment