Monday 10 May 2010

Weekly Plan and London Town

Well, its finally upon us, the final week. I've kind of got a plan: work my knackers off. The problem is that last October I bought tickets to see a band in London, and lo and behold it happens to be on this week. So on Wednesday if all goes to plan I'll be on the train to London Town, but I'll have to see what happens all over the next couple of days.

So lets pretend that I'm not going to London, this would be my weekly plan

Monday: Today, we're learning how to animate our characters on C4D, better late than never I suppose. If I can get the basics done for Geralds walk, I'll feel a lot happier

Tuesday: Gerald still needs some minor tweaking before I can call him completely finished, for example I still need to do some work on the morph tags for the hands, as they look a tad odd at the moment. I would also like to apply some textures, but I don't want to over do them, as I think Gerald is best kept relativley simple.

Wednesday: Hopefully by now I'll have Gerald walking onto the scene, and I can start animating the rest of the scene, this will most likely run into the rest of the week until Friday.

Friday: The hand in. I want to make sure all my work is done and in order etc etc. Hopefully everything will be wrapped up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment