Tuesday 4 May 2010

BodyPaint round 2

Below is a picture of me on a Monday morning before I have my splap on, only joking of course. This is my second attempt at C4D's Body Paint. I'm really getting into this now after seeing the possiblities on offer. Anyhow, I'm going onto the real thing now, my beloved Gerald who I'm getting very attached too. I think the more you develop a character you more you get to know the backstory of the character. Originally, I wanted Gerald to be a smarmy toff with a gift for golf. Now however, I can see him as down and out golfer and an ever optimist despite his contstant downfalls. I hope to get this across in the animation. I'm looking forward to this process, Richard Williams Animators Survival Kit will once again come in very handy.

Anyhow, enough of that, feast your eyes on this good looker

No comments:

Post a Comment