Monday 10 May 2010

Tutorials

Okay, so I feel like I've kind of cheated on C4D and missed out some of the fundamentals. In order to rectify this. I've started to work through the Anne Powers book. Heres a little breakdown of what I've done so far.

First up is the exciting cone tutorial, pretty basic, but I did learn a few tricks about textures and what not.



And heres a rendered version



Next was the Planet tutorial. This was an interesting one as I learnt the 'Danel' feature which gives the texture a really nice feel.



After this I did an exercise in animation with dropping balls, I already knew about keyframes and what not, but its still good to go over and learn a few new tricks and shortcuts.



As I mentione, these exercises are all pretty basic, but I'm exicted to be moving through the book and learn some new skills which I may have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment